Pavilions from Kidron Vinyl
Our Standard Pavilion Features
Design your Pavilion
STEP 1: Choose the Material and Color of Your Pavilion (Vinyl)
If you chose a vinyl pavilion, it is available in three colors:
STEP 2: Choose Shape and Size of your Pavilion
We offer two shapes in multiple sizes:
- Standard Sizes for Square: 8', 10', 12', 14', 16'
- Standard Sizes for Rectangle: 10'x14', 10'x16', 12'x16', 12'x20'
- Custom Sizes Available!
- Plus, we can customize to fit any deck or patio.
STEP 3: Choose your Pavilion Style
We offer three Pavilion styles:
- Standard models feature 4x4 posts
- Deluxe models feature 6x6 posts
- Premier models feature 6x6 posts with 8" post trim
STEP 4: Choose the Roof Design of your Pavilion
We offer three Pavilion roof styles:
STEP 5: Choose your Shingle Color
We offer nine different 30-year, 3-tab shingles from which you can choose:
STEP 6: Choose your Brace Style
Choose from three brace styles:
- Curved (standard)
- Victorian (additional charge applies)
Enhance your Pavilion with any of these Options:
30-Year Dimensional Shingles
Upgrade your 3-tab shingles to 30-year dimension shingles, available in six colors:
Metal roofing, available in eight colors, is becoming more and more popular!
Rub Slate Roof
If you like the old time look of a classic slate roof but without the breakage, consider our Rubber Slate Roof!
A Cedar Shake roof adds a rustic and durable look to your pavilion. Consider:
For a wood pavilion, choose among three popular stains (as well as solid color stains available in most colors):
Beaded Vinyl Ceiling
A 1x6 Cedar Sheathing Ceiling is standard in your pavilion. Consider an optional beaded vinyl ceiling to offer a fresh, clean appearance to the interior of your pavilion.
We like to point out that Cedar will naturally weather to a grayish color. A clear sealer may be applied to reduce the graying effects and to enhance the natural beauty of cedar. If you opt for a beaded vinyl ceiling, remember that it will be low maintenance, never needs painting, and won't rot, crack, peel, or splinter.
Add a Wood, Composite, or Azek Floor
Azek flooring is available in three colors:
Azek offers these great features to consider:
- Stain & scratch resistant
- Mold & mildew resistant
- Durable & long lasting
- Lifetime limited warranty
Evergain Composite Flooring
Evergrain composite flooring is available in Gray, Weatherwood, or Redwood:
Your Evergrain Composite Floor:
- Is a deep lasting, wood-like grain that offers authentic natural beauty year after year
- Is low maintenance
- Features a 20-year limited warranty against rotting, splitting, splintering, and termite damage
You can easily enclose your pavilion using:
- Solid Walls and Lattice
- Privacy Walls
- EZ Breeze Window System